[gmf-dev] Introduction...

Hello all, I wanted to introduce myself.  I am the senior software
architect at the Naval Safety Center.  I have been developing eclipse
plugins with GEF for some time now to help the development there at NSC.

I was very excited to see GMF as a project (which seems to be doing well).
 I am looking forward to helping out with this project.  The first thing I
did was to play around with the tutorials and made my own, wow, what a
cool tool!  The next todo on my list was to start looking through the
bug/request list, hmm, a bit daunting.

I guess the big thing that I need to know is, where do I start? :P
Obviously, I need to pull down the source, start digging in it.  Can
anyone point me in the right direction?  Possibly by letting me know a
fairly benign bug/request to work on.

I look forward to working with the team,

Jeff Richley

Back to the top