Re: [gmf-dev] Introduction...

Hi Jeff,

We're certainly interest in your help, thanks!  There are several sources
you might consider which may align with your own personal interests.

The draft 2.0 plan has a number of bugs arranged in categories. If you don't
see anything to your liking, perhaps you can open a new enhancement request
and work with a Committer to have it reviewed/contributed.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/GMF_Project_Plan

To begin with CVS and your development workspace, you can take a look here
(if you've not already):
http://www.eclipse.org/gmf/development/guidelines.php

Thanks again for your offer to contribute.  Just let us know if you need any
further clarification.

Best Regards,
Rich