Re: [glassfish-dev] question about which XML Binding 4.0 TCK job is used for validating that GlassFish still passes the TCK

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this up. The XML Binding TCK, being optional (I guess), was not moved to the default set of TCK tests for Jakarta EE 10 that are executed. Optional or not, we should at least reference this in that set of tests and make it a choice to run or not.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms