Re: [glassfish-dev] question about which XML Binding 4.0 TCK job is used for validating that GlassFish still passes the TCK

FYI, the TCK challenge is https://github.com/jakartaee/jaxb-tck/issues/82 and the workaround is to use an older JDK (in case you hit the same issue).

Scott

On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 9:31 AM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not questioning GlassFish, more that I was trying to understand why WildFly was seeing a TCK failure not yet discussed.  We will be creating a TCK challenge for the XML Binding 4.0 TCK which is related to a JDK 17/11 bug fix that causes a few XML Binding TCK tests to fail.  I no longer need an answer to my question below.

For reference our notes on what previously passed during the EE 10 development process is here https://github.com/jakartaee/platform-tck/wiki/Jakarta-EE-10.0-TCK-results-for-Glassfish

Thanks,
Scott

On Wed, Oct 25, 2023 at 3:30 PM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I tried looking at the test results for
> https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jaxb-tck/job/master/180/ and
> noticed that the XML Binding TCK tests were not run.  I'm trying to
> understand if this could be a problem with:
>
> 1.  The https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jaxb-tck/job/master
> job (I reran it this week and saw the same results but perhaps the
> parameters need updating).
> 2.  The XML Binding 4.0 TCK.
> 3.  GlassFish.
>
> Does anyone else know of a different CI job setup for validating that
> GlassFish still passes the XML Binding TCK?  Perhaps GlassFish is
> including a XML Binding implementation that has already passed the XML
> Binding TCK in which case likely wouldn't need to run it again.
>
> Scott

Back to the top