[geowave-dev] Cannot see the accumulo monitor ui

Hi all,

I have been working on accumulo and geoserver.
I had my accumulo running perfectly and i could able to see the monitor UI on port 50095.
However, i cannot see the UI process any more, through zookeeper and accumulo are running.
I checked the status of accumulo master, monitor and tserver plus zookeeper. All response running.
However i don't see any process running on port 50095.
Is there anyone who can help me to fix this? or to troubleshoot?

Thanks,
Nivethika

Back to the top