Re: [geowave-dev] Cannot see the accumulo monitor ui

I've had this happen occasionally, but I don't know the reason why. When it occurs it seems that stopping accumulo and starting it again revived the monitor (using the stop-all.sh script and then the start-all.sh script). I'm running on an all-in-one sandbox with only 10GB of memory allocated so I'm not surprised when I see occasional issues on my VM.

There may be a way to just restart the monitor as well. If you keep having problems you'll want to check on the Accumulo forums I think.