[geowave-dev] About accumulo configuration

Hi there,
I am trying to setup accumulo for geowave.
I have built geowave and deploy package and got geowave-deploy.*.accumulo-singlejar.jar
I placed it in path_to_accumulo/lib manually.
During the config i write as below
config -s general.vfs.context.classpath.geowave=hdfs://NAME_NODE_FQDN:8020/path_to_accumulo_from_home/lib/geowave-deploy.*.accumulo-singlejar.jar

Am i making a mistake here?
What does this NAME_NODE_FDQN mean? Should i replace with any other string?
How can i make sure that this config is correct?
I am using clouudera quick vm and accumulo and geowave configured on it.
Anyone has any suggestion on this?

Thank you,
Nivethika

Back to the top