Re: [geowave-dev] About accumulo configuration

NAME_NODE_FQDN is a placeholder for the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the name node for hdfs. So you need either the server and domain address or you can use the IP address. It would look something like this: hdfs://someserver.somedomain.com:8020 or hdfs://192.156.42.100:8020 (with actual valid values you provide of course).

'path_to_accumulo_from_home' also needs to replaced with the actual path from your root directory to the place where accumulo has been installed. To verify that you have the right path, look in your file directory to be sure that the jar that it's looking for is actually there under the lib directory in the accumulo home folder. You can run pwd and you'll see the full path the goes in that command.