From: geomesa-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <geomesa-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Emilio Lahr-Vivaz <elahrvivaz@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: 07 December 2018 16:21:40
To: geomesa-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [geomesa-users] Timeouts on geomesa-hbase

Hello,

Were you able to ingest through the geomsa-hbase script, or did you ingest in some other fashion? It is likely a connection/configuration issue with the command line tools - you can use ./geomesa-hbase classpath to ensure that your hbase-site.xml is getting picked up (the classpath should contain $HBASE_HOME/conf). If it's not, you can copy it into the conf/ folder of the tools.

Thanks,

Emilio