Re: [geomesa-users] Hbase Schema details for insert netcdf in GeoMesa

Hello,

GeoMesa doesn't support netcdf directly. Generally, you may be able to use GDAL or another library to transform it into a format you can ingest into GeoMesa.

I assume your netcdf is raster data? Our raster support is very limited, and currently only implemented in Accumulo (not HBase). To get it into HBase you'd have to turn it into vector data.

Thanks,

Emilio