Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa FileSystem s3a credential

Hello,

Where did you try to set those properties? Did you see the section in the docs on configuring access to s3?
https://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/cli/filesystems.html#enabling-s3-ingest

I believe that the URL prefix that you use makes a difference as well - s3 vs s3a vs s3n. I think s3a is the preferred prefix to use, but some commands tend to require one or the other.

Thanks,

Emilio