[geomesa-users] Geomesa FileSystem s3a credential

Hi,

I just tried to setup GeoMesa FileSystem.
I want to store the files on s3. But when I try the ingest I get the following error message:

ERROR AWS Access Key ID and Secret Access Key must be specified as the username or password (respectively) of a s3 URL, or by setting the fs.s3.awsAccessKeyId or fs.s3.awsSecretAccessKey properties (respectively).
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: AWS Access Key ID and Secret Access Key must be specified as the username or password (respectively) of a s3 URL, or by setting the fs.s3.awsAccessKeyId or fs.s3.awsSecretAccessKey properties (respectively).

Of course I tried to set
<property>
  <name>fs.s3a.access.key</name>
  <value>XXXXXXXXXXXXX</value>
</property>
<property>
  <name>fs.s3a.secret.key</name>
  <value>YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY</value
</property>

Unfortunately I still get the same error mesage.
Do I have to re-initialize something to apply those changes?

Thank you very much,

Martin

Back to the top