[geomesa-users] Geomesa / Geoserver integration

Hello,

I'm storing MODIS satellite images (*.tif ) in Geomesa/Accumulo, properly processed by GDAL for this purpose. Image data are int16 type.

Once stored in Geomesa, I'm trying to visualize them in geoserver, but I can’t get it.

If I change data type from int16 to Byte, it's possible to visualize the images in geoserver, but I need to keep int16 type to avoid lose information.

Is it possible to visualize in geoserver the tif images stored in geomesa with type=int16 or another similar type?

Thank you very much​

Back to the top