[geomesa-users] GeoMesa Accumulo DataStore null

Hello,

I have setup and installed Accumulo and GeoMesa-accumulo according to the install docs.

I have then attempted the "8.3. using the Accumulo DataStore programmatically" to have a featureSource that I will be able to eventually be able to perform a .get features on with some bounding box and name filtering applied to return a list of features.

However I hit a big issue right away. When I try to access the data store via the 8.3 guide

DataStoreFinder.getDataStore(params) it returns null Everytime.

I provide the following:

Accumulo.instance.id (is this the instance name or instance I'd (guid), I've tried both)
Accumulo.zookeepers
Accumulo.user
Accumulo.password
Accumulo.catalog

The only error I get is DataStore is a nullpointerexception when I try dataStore.getTypeNames()[0]

If I debug it my DataStore is simply null, and I am not sure why.

I ingested the geonames data via 17.10.3.x following the command line ingest guide.

Any ideas?

Really appreciate it.

Andy

Back to the top