Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa / Geoserver integration

Hello,

The raster support in GeoMesa is fairly limited, and not under active development - likely byte is the only data type supported right now.

You might want to check out GeoTrellis for better raster support, although it appears that they don't currently integrate with GeoServer.

Thanks,

Emilio