Re: [geomesa-users] Invalid method name: 'beginFateOperation' when creating a table

Hi Luca,

It definitely seems like a classpath issue. It appears from the stack trace that you have an accumulo 1.6 jar on your classpath somewhere. The TableOperationsImpl class appears to have moved from org.apache.accumulo.core.client.admin (1.5) to org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl (1.6).

Hope that helps,

Emilio