Re: [epsilon-dev] Maven Central standalone

Hi Antonio,

I've noticed that some of the artefacts on Sonatype have 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT versions available that have been deployed as early as yesterday (20/11/2018). A few examples include:

org.eclipse.epsilon:epsilon-core:1.6.0-SNAPSHOT
org.eclipse.epsilon:epsilon-emf:1.6.0-SNAPSHOT

I'm assuming that these are snapshots published from the nightly interim build.

Would it be possible to automate the release build to deploy in the same way? Would save having to execute a manual release every time.

Cheers,
Jon