Re: [epsilon-dev] Maven Central standalone

Hi,

I vaguely remember this been mentioned as part of the release effort, but not sure what was needed for it to happen. If I am not mistaken, Sonatype's deploy plugin will do this automatically for non-SNAPSHOT versions [1].

We could add it to the standalone pom. I am not familiar with the mvn commands in Hudson, but I think no additional phases are needed for it to work.

Cheers,