Re: [epsilon-dev] OSS Sonatype governance

Hi all,

You will neet to register at issues.sonatype.org and pass me your username, so I can file a ticket asking for you to be given deploy rights.

I would probably try to have the committer understand the deployment infra first before filing that ticket, though ;-).

Cheers,
Antonio