Re: [epsilon-dev] License headers content for new files

Hi Maarten,

On 30 January 2014 12:37, Maarten Bezemer <maarten.bezemer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A new contributer raises some (new) issues :)
>
> I am wondering what license I should put in new files?
> The 'York one' (with the year set to 2014)? It is fine by me, but it seems
> 'incorrect' now...
>
> Do I need to put myself as a contributer in that license? I noticed that it
> mostly is one contributer who did the 'initial API and implementation' even
> though other have contributed as well. So I was wondering whether this is
> really/still interesting to include...

Please feel free to update the header of the files you modify to
include your current employer at the top and yourself to the
contributors section.

> And some headers include the $Id$ svn tag. Should it still be included (even
> though it is not expanded...)?

Since it's not getting expanded, I don't see a reason why we should be
including it.

> Cheers,
>   Maarten

Cheers,