[epsilon-dev] License headers content for new files

Hello,

A new contributer raises some (new) issues :)

I am wondering what license I should put in new files?
The 'York one' (with the year set to 2014)? It is fine by me, but it seems
'incorrect' now...

Do I need to put myself as a contributer in that license? I noticed that it
mostly is one contributer who did the 'initial API and implementation' even
though other have contributed as well. So I was wondering whether this is
really/still interesting to include...

And some headers include the $Id$ svn tag. Should it still be included (even
though it is not expanded...)?

Cheers,
  Maarten

Back to the top