[epsilon-dev] Dependencies and some small fixes

Hello,

First thing I tried to do, is to checkout the svn and import all plugins,
tests, examples into an Eclipse workspace. It was quite some work to get all
required plugins (I use Eclipse + jdk  from Ubuntu repositories, so no
convenient Eclipse Modeling install :) ).

Besides conflicts between projects required EMF Compare 1.x  and 2.x I got all
dependencies working. Should we put all required dependencies somewhere
online? So it becomes more convenient/easier to collect them all?

During this process I also modified some things due to Epsilon related errors:
 * a couple of missing methods
 * wrong generic type of a collection
 * missing version requirements in plugin manifests

I suppose I can just commit such changes?

Cheers,
  Maarten

Back to the top