[epsilon-dev] NPE in InMemoryEmfModel

Hello,

I stumbled upon an NPE when InMemoryEmfModel is used for resources that are
not part of a ResourceSet.

The init() method, assumes there is a ResourceSet and uses it to register
EPackage instances. It is fairly easy to check if there is a ResourceSet
before registering the packages.

But, this would result in the packages not being registered when there is no
ResourceSet. I do not know whether this becomes a problem later or not...

So before changing the behaviour of the init() method (and disabling
registering the packages when there is no ResourceSet), I was wondering about
your thoughts on this matter.

Cheers,
  Maarten

Back to the top