[ee4j-pmc] Getting Started for Developers?

Hi fellow PMC members,
Do we have a wiki or doc that explains the simple steps required to get started with developing in EE4J (Jakarta EE)?  Things like establishing your Eclipse ID, accepting the ECA (personal or corporate), associating your github id with your Eclipse account, etc?  I've been looking and can't find anything.  With all of the work that is required for Jakarta EE 9, having something to point at for new people to get involved might be helpful.

If we have something, Great! I just need a pointer to it.  If we don't have it, where would the best location be for something like this?  The Eclipse Wiki isn't the friendliest, but it's workable.  Or, should we create a gihub page for it?  At the Platform?  PMC?  Thanks for any ideas or suggestions!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: