Re: [ee4j-pmc] Getting Started for Developers?

If you don't need paperwork in place for this, this is something I would be happy to help with if it helps accelerate matters. I can work with someone that has gone through the paperwork process already (since I really haven't and can't) or someone that knows the process well.

Also, I might have missed this, but is there an initiative to document what is required in relative generic terms to transition a given specification to Jakarta?

Reza Rahman
Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Speaker, Blogger