Re: [ee4j-pmc] So there is no lazy consensus for votes?

From Wayne's Blog:

According to our election rules, an election ends when either everybody votes in the affirmative or seven days has passed. If at the end of the election we have at least three affirmative votes and no negative votes, the vote is considered successful and it passed on to the PMC for approval (note that when a project has fewer than three committers, success is declared if everybody votes in the affirmative).

Alternatively, the project can be declared "dysfunctional" and committers may be appointed. I don't think this is the case for CDI.

I agree with the previous responses, I recommend that you hold the election again. I hope Mark knows that we'd welcome his contributions.

-- Ed