Re: [ee4j-pmc] So there is no lazy consensus for votes?

Looks like we don't have a Tomitribe committer on that project yet.  Wayne, what's the process for us assigning a person to the specification project?  I'd like to add Jean-Louis Monteiro.

Scott, once that is done, let's run the vote again.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins