Re: [ee4j-pmc] Security specs merge

Thanks for the insight. I'm +1 for it as long as we keep the specs separated.

Reding the minutes, I was a bit surprised that it was the PMC who would decide that merge without asking the individual projects. But you've clarified that was more of a casual discussion which is totally right.

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero