From: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Reza Rahman
Sent: Donnerstag, 4. April 2019 18:59
To: EE4J PMC Discussions
Subject: Re: [ee4j-pmc] Specification project scope statements

As much as I really dislike it and believe still do many people in the community, I think we should accept that we needed to give up on the naming struggle. The really big thing that I hope will be sorted out properly is backward compatibility with "javax", including being able to enhance the existing APIs without getting into an entanglement with Oracle's small army of lawyers with not much useful to do.

Aside from this, I would really like things to move forward. The longer this drags on, the harder it is going to be to make Jakarta EE relevant, even to Java EE developers.