Re: [ee4j-pmc] Specification project scope statements

I have started creating issues for each project to update their scope statement to allow tracking of progress.
The tracking board can be found here: https://github.com/orgs/eclipse-ee4j/projects/10

There will almost certainly be alternative statements during the discussion, so it must be super-clear which of them the project proposes for approval by the Jakarta EE Specification Committee.

I suggest that the final agreed-upon proposed scope statement by the project is put as the last comment on the issue.

Ivar