Re: [ee4j-pmc] [ee4j-build] EE4J Parent pom.xml update

arjan tijms wrote on 11/02/2018 10:08 AM:

[small rant]
It might be helpful if the branch protected for EE4J branches, at least for selected people working on the jobs, is temporarily removed. I'm not sure how everyone else feels about this, but I'm not particularly happy with all the begging that needs to be done to get a PR merged. Dmitry for instance has been an extremely good help here, but I do feel somewhat troubled sending him mails all the time. Other committers in the projects likely don't even see the PR review requests. I often ask a review from the full group of 15 people (the max on GitHub), and just nobody responds.

I completely agree!

I think we should allow at least Project Leads, and maybe all Committers, to decide which changes need to be reviewed by others and which changes can be committed directly.

Back to the top