Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Top issues of planning council

Hi folks,

One of my actions from today's meeting was to identify the likelihood of Eclipse failing on Linux due to not up to date GTK support in the near future. Fortunately Mickael and Alex reached out to me today on this topic and I updated the issue with a summary of the conversation.

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/ide-wg/ide-wg-dev-funded-efforts/ide-wg-dev-funded-program-planning-council-top-issues/-/issues/17

The very short summary is that yes indeed GTK port for Linux is a high priority issue.

As such I have passed that issue* on to Thomas to start the process.

* along with #29 as discussed in the call.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders