Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Questions About Release Review

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Yossi,
Your PMC (John and Doug) should help you prepare for a release review - it is a non-trivial undertaking and I suggest you start planning as soon as you can.  As John noted, the instructions about Release Reviews are here:
    http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/release-review.php

Yossi Leon wrote:
Hi All,

I'm taking Tim's advise and i'm posting my questions to the planning council:
As project leader i want to release the PHP IDE till the end of the year (Dec 21st). The current state is that we're about to release 0.7 Milestone 3.
1. Release version: although i have milestones for 0.7, does it make sense (according to Eclipse way) to consider 1.0 version instead of 0.7?
2. Schedule: How much time before the actual release i need to schedule the release review?
3. Any other suggestions i should consider before the release review?

--
Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Director, Open Source Process

Back to the top