From: Yossi Leon [mailto:yossi@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 7:03 PM
To: 'John Duimovich'
Subject: RE: FW: Introducing Yossi Leon - Project Lead - Tools-PHP

Hi John,

Although the level of stability and quality of the PHP IDE is fairly high, we are currently having milestones for 0.7 version, so it seems to me logical to release 0.7 version and not 1.0 (what do you think?).
When do i need to schedule the release review if i want to release the PHP IDE on 21st of December?
Any other things i should be aware of?

Yossi Leon, Product Manager, Development Tools & PHP IDE Project Leader
yossi@xxxxxxxx
http://www.zend.com/ +972-3-6139665 ext.109