[eclipse.org-committers] Committer Survey 2024 - Your input is needed!

Dear Eclipse Committers,

As part of our ongoing commitment to improving your experience, we are conducting an annual Eclipse Committer Satisfaction Survey. It’s that time of year again, and we are eager to hear your feedback.

The survey will take approximately 25 minutes to complete and will be open until July 31st 2024. This is a valuable opportunity for you to share your thoughts and let the Eclipse Foundation know how we are performing in our service to you. Your input will help us prioritize our efforts to better meet the needs of the entire committer community.

Please copy this link directly in your browser if the above hyperlink is not working: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NKCLNGM

Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this survey!

Maria Teresa Delgado
--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top