Re: [eclipse.org-committers] June 2024 Office Hours

Hi Rohan,
yes I confirm the meeting will take place at 14.30 UTC.
See you soon!
Maria Teresa

On Thu, Jun 13, 2024 at 5:11 AM Krishnamurthy Rohan SBR DIRCI via eclipse.org-committers <eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Maria,

I want to reconfirm if the meeting is scheduled for 14:30 UTC or 13:30 UTC?

The previous committer office hour was scheduled at May 16 2024 at 1330h UTC (1530h CET, 0930h EDT).

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards
Rohan Krishnamurthy

CyS Dev.Technology & Infrastructure (DIRCI)

ZF Group
Corporate Research and Development
ZF RACE ENGINEERING GmbH
Uni-Campus Nord D52, 66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
Phone: +496819205486
rohan.krishnamurthy@xxxxxx

Managing Director: Sascha Ricanek
Headquarters: Schweinfurt
Trade register of the municipal court of Schweinfurt HRB 3301

You can find information about how we process your data and your rights in our data protection notice:
https://www.zf.com/en/data-protection-notice