[eclipse.org-committers] June 2024 Office Hours

Hello Committers.

Our next Committer Office Hours will be on:

June 13th 2024 at 14.30 UTC.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 846 3894 5339
Find your local number: https://eclipse.zoom.us/u/kdCBKPiNkH

I'd like to use some of this time to review the available committer tools on the EF PMI. During this presentation, I'll walk you through the processes of initiating a committer/PL election, how to create both project releases and reviews, initiate an election, and some other useful links the Project Management Infrastructure offers to the committers.

We'll have a short presentation and after we'll have some time for questions and solve any other concerns you might have.

Maria Teresa Delgado

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top