[eclipse.org-committers] Updates and change notice.

Hello,

  I wanted to update you all on how our ongoing service changes[1] are progressing.

First, our Gerrit->Gitlab/Github transition is 85% complete, which means we are on track to shutdown our Gerrit instance in May 2025.  I know this has been a long haul and not without a few hiccups, but I'd like to thank you all for working with us to get this done.

Secondly, wiki.eclipse.org is now read-only and we are in the process of converting it to static html.  That should be complete in the next couple of weeks after which it will replace the current site.

Lastly,  we are going to remove PHP support from eclipse.dev in December 2024.  This change only affects those projects that use eclipse.dev to host their project websites, and that have not already moved to either our Hugo based templates or another content generation technology.

We will be doing an audit of eclipse.dev and filing helpdesk tickets over the summer to help track this change for affected projects.  However you don't need to wait for us to open those tickets if you'd like to get this done sooner rather than later.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact webmaster or to comment on one of the issues linked in the individual plans[2][3][4].