[eclipse.org-committers] Submit a talk for the Open Community Experience (OCX)

Hi Eclipse committers,

Don't miss out on the chance to present at the Open Community Experience 2024, featuring EclipseCon, Open Community for JavaOpen Community for Automotive and more! The early bird deadline for submissions is quickly approaching on 31 May 2024.

Share your expertise and insights by submitting tutorials, use cases, or captivating sessions today. As a speaker, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your work at our flagship event from 22-24 October in Mainz, Germany.

We are seeking proposals that span a variety of open source topics. OCX and the collocated events have a list of topics on the website. Be sure to check them out and submit your talk today!

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top