[ecd-tools-wg] Community Day at EclipseCon

Planning is well underway for EclipseCon in October, and Community Day is happening again on October 25 before the main event. Some preliminary information is up at:

https://www.eclipsecon.org/2021/community-day

As you can see our slot is scheduled for 15:00-17:30 CET. This is one hour longer than last year. There was a proposal to have a separate session for Eclipse Theia, however we went with adding it to the main session and extending the time for an hour.

Your opportunity: We are taking submissions for presentations / updates / discussions during our Community Day session. If you would like a slot to share something Cloud DevTools related, or have a topic request, please let me know.

Brian King

Cloud Development Tools Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation
Twitter: @brianking

ECD Tools: ecdtools.eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn

Back to the top