[ecd-tools-wg] New Eclipse Cloud DevTools White Paper Now Available

Hello everyone!

We're excited to share with you our latest working group white paper, entitled: The Eclipse Cloud DevTools Ecosystem: Defining the Future of Cloud Native Software Development

The paper is available for download here

You may also enjoy reading this blog post from our VP of Marketing, Thabang Mashologu; and/or watching community manager, Brian King's interview with Jay Lyman of 451 Research.

A big thank you to the many community and committee members that contributed to and helped shape this excellent new resource. Happy reading!

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

Cloud DevTools Marketing | Eclipse Foundation

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Back to the top