[ecd-tools-wg] Welcome Intel as Guest Member of the ECD Tools Working Group

I'm pleased to officially welcome Intel as a Guest Member of the Working Group based on the Steering Committee's approval which took place at its June 11th meeting.  The Guest membership ends on June 11, 2021.

Thank you to Dinyar and the team at Intel for their continued participation and we look forward to further collaboration.

Regards,
Brian
--

Brian King

Cloud Development Tools Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 19-22

Back to the top