[ecd-tools-wg] ECD Joint Steering and Marketing Committee Minutes - 2020-Aug-20 and 2020-Sep-03

Below are the links to the latest approved minutes from the Eclipse Cloud Development joint Steering Committee and Marketing Committee meetings.

Focus recently included:

* Open VSX handover and launch preparation
* Marketing priorities and initiatives
* Finding new chairs for both committees. Welcome Jonas Helming as Marketing Committee Chair. We are still seeking a new Steering Committee Chair.
* Events

2020-Aug-20
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZEamENsR-2JiRVHxh7I7QYvvEcCZSA3sSQbH0ZkBM6E/edit?usp=sharing

2020-Sep-03
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tEvCARDHZIYQefjmwwGdN1jaiRw1kZN5wrj7nHAko28/edit?usp=sharing

Brian
--

Brian King

Cloud Development Tools Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 19-22

Back to the top