[ecd-tools-wg] Community Calendar + Call Next Week

Hi Everyone,

All ECD Tools calls and events are now managed through a single shared Google calendar.

You can find a Web version of this shared calendar here (note the + button on the bottom right to add the calendar to your list so events will show up for you). It is also available in iCal format, which is compatible with most other desktop and web calendar clients.

I'd like to also send a reminder that the next Community Call is next week, Thursday 24 September at 11am EST / 5pm CET. Video conference details are in the invite on the calendar. The call will include WG updates, project snippets, and other content. The agenda still has some space, so if you would like to speak or if there is a topic you would like to hear about, please let me know.

See you then.

--

Brian King

Cloud Development Tools Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 19-22

Back to the top