[ecd-tools-wg] Webinar Series - Proposal + Idea Submissions

Hi,

We are starting an ECD Tools Webinar Series with the goal of creating engaging and relevant content. We need to hear from you!

If you have a proposal for an talk / event, or is there is something you would to see but can not present yourself, please fill out this form.

https://forms.gle/KJQ7T3a3V5NZPLEdA

I'm looking forward to helping make your ideas a reality.

Thanks,
Brian
--

Brian King

Cloud Development Tools Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 19-22

Back to the top