Re: [ecd-pmc] PMC +1

The Eclipse IT Team are the only ones who have the necessary authority to approve this issue.

I'll respond further this afternoon.

Wayne

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 9:15 AM Scott Davidson <scott.davidson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all

I'm still waiting on Nedelcho or anyone from Eclipse to update this issue stating that it is OK to create a repository for us.

Can someone please unblock us?

Thanks
Scott