Re: [ecd-pmc] Eclipse Che CQ- waiting PMC approval

Hi Sergii. Based on your reference to ClearlyDefined, I'm hopeful that you're aware of the Eclipse Dash License Tool

There's an experimental feature that creates review requests automatically (along the same lines as CQs). I believe that I can extend it to properly identify sources in the "git/github" type/source and make all of this manual work happen automatically (a little late for you, but perhaps we can save you all some time next time around).

In order for me to make this work, though, I need a means of extracting dependency information out of a go build and mapping it to ClearlyDefined IDs; I haven't quite been able to sort out the magic to do that. I've opened an issue to make changes to the tool; if you can help me sort out the "how do I get a list of dependencies out of a go build" part, then I should be able to make the rest happen. I do monitor this channel, but it would be great if you could give me whatever insight you can directly on the issue.

Wayne