Re: [ecd-pmc] Move of Eclipse Winery to Eclipse ECD

Dear Nedelcho,

> I will bring this to the agenda of the ECD meeting today to start the discussion about what does it mean for ECD as well as for the Winery project itself. It will be good, if you can join today or one of the next meetings, to explain your vision how Winery will evolve from its SOA background to the Cloud Native principles. Can you do this?

Thank you for the invitation! - I will try to be at the call today.

I'm going to take you through the slides at
https://de.slideshare.net/OpenTOSCA/tosca-and-opentosca-tosca-introduction-and-opentosca-ecosystem-overview.
In my humble oppinion, they show that the focus of the modelling of
Winery are Cloud applications.

Looking forward to the call!

Best,

Oliver