Re: [ecd-pmc] Move of Eclipse Winery to Eclipse ECD

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for the proposal to move Winery project from SOA TLP to ECD TLP!

I will bring this to the agenda of the ECD meeting today to start the discussion about what does it mean for ECD as well as for the Winery project itself. It will be good, if you can join today or one of the next meetings, to explain your vision how Winery will evolve from its SOA background to the Cloud Native principles. Can you do this?
Besides the purely conceptual discussion that we will have, I am including EMO to give his comments on the operational aspects of the process of moving a project from one TLP to another.

Regards,
Nedelcho