Re: [dtp-dev] Recent Connectivity Changes

Hi Anthos,

I'm not seeing (1) in today's (9/20) build -- can you confirm?

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             Anil T Samuel
             <anil.samuel@orac
             le.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  DTP development mailing list
             dtp-dev-bounces@e         <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/19/2006 09:10          Re: [dtp-dev] Recent Connectivity
             PM                        Changes

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi Rob

1. below is back as an issue. I noticed this only on build,
dtp-sdk_1.0M2_N091506-2.zip.

Regards
Anthos